Refrigerator Car Return Instruction 1955

George Eichelberger

From the SRHA archives, Hayne Shop files, I've attached the first of three-page of routing instructions for empty refrigerator cars for the Southern Rwy. in 1955. (I will forward or post Pgs 2 and 3 if there is any interest.)

While it is certainly refers to empty cars on the Southern, it would be very interesting to find/see similar documents for other roads, particularly the ACL, SAL, L&N, FEC and other eastern or southeastern roads. Is anyone aware of such documentation?

Ike