Rich

Another excellent model.

Paul Doggett.    England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 10 Nov 2021, at 15:24, Richard Remiarz <rremiarz@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Earlier this year we headed down to AZ when the weather got cold in Minnesota and I brought a handful of resin freight car kits along.  I built several cars and was able to spray them with primer while in AZ, but I didn’t bring equipment along to paint the cars.  Once we got back home I focused on other projects (including getting the layout back to operating condition after COVID).

I have finally gotten around to painting, decaling, and weathering these cars.  The first car I finished is Soo Line 76144, A Resin Car Works kit.     I added Kadee 158 couplers, Intermountain 0.088" wheelsets, PSC 39156 air hose brackets, HiTech Details 6038 air hoses, and Tangent TSM-203 coupler lift bars.  The car was painted with TruColor TCP-200 SOO 1949-55 Freight Car Red and TCP-010 Black.  The car was weathered using Pan Pastel Raw Umber, Neutral Gray Shade, and Paynes Grey Extra Dark, along with Polly Scale Rust and Grimy Black.  Light weathering was applied to simulate a car repainted 23 months ago.  Then I added Speedwitch chalk mark decals.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Sent from Mail for Windows

Attachments: