From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 9:07 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Refrigerator Car Return Instruction 1955

I've seen many photos of cars at LCL freight houses and I can't recall ever seeing
a reefer amongst the box cars. Has anyone got photos showing this?

Tim O'Connor

On 11/10/2021 6:19 PM, Richard Townsend via groups.io wrote:

I have a document from the Colorado & Southern (CB&Q subsidiary) instructing agents to use reefers for LCL if the travel was in the direction of the reefer's home.

Richard Townsend

Lincoln City, OR