From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 8:06 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photos of NC&StL 70100-70199 and SP&S 32005-32054 41' Flatcar Ends

Champ made a special set for the Tichy flat car kit.

HC-646  Gould 40 ft - - 50 Ton Special Flat Car Set

In addition to the NC&StL, the sheet includes lettering for Canadian Pacific, Great Northern, Louisville & Nashville, M-K-TBAR, and WP. IIRC, Richard Hendrickson worked with Champ for this set.

One is on eBay now.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Champ-decals-HO-HC-646-Gould-40-50-ton-special-flat-car-G9-/401657582520?_ul=IL

You might also find a set in a hobby shop that handles lots of decals. Mainline Hobby in Blue Ridge Summit, PA, always had a large decal stock whenever I dropped in. Give them a call.

https://mainlinehobby.com/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN