Re: Tichy's USRA SS Rebuilt P&LE ~ PMcKY 40 foot box

Tim O'Connor

Bill Welch didn't replace the roof on his model, so that's good enough for me. 😂

I built a couple of these. I found the kits to be wonderful to build. The drill template
made it easy to drill the ladder holes.

Tim O'Connor

On 11/14/2021 9:04 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:
I'm not sure if I will break Brian's record for time of completion but I will probably come close.  As per Ted' article I reduced the Tichy car to. a flat kit and rebuilt the car with the RC roof.  Now I forget why.  Was the Tichy roof incorrect for the P&LE car or did the RC roof represent a replacement roof?

Bill Pardie
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*