Sale

Spen Kellogg

My children, all in their forties, are encouraging me to reduce my model railroad inventory as I am getting on in years. My purchasing has been in two directions, the Southern Pacific in the late steam/first generation diesel era, and the SP/CP/O&C during the Harriman era. My inventory of the 1940s/1950s consists of kits and completed cars and locomotives that have been certified for operation at the Colorado Model Railroad Museum in Greeley, Colorado where I am a 4,000 hour volunteer and dispatcher. I have listed over 200 pieces of rolling stock and 40+ detail parts for passenger cars, which I will never build or use and am selling. All of the items are kits, many of them requiring good modeling skills. While much of the rolling stock is SP related, there are a number of items from other railroads and operators such as B&O, Pennsy, Pullman, and others. I am not selling my completed cars, as it is fun to run a 70 car train powered by several cab forwards, F7s, MT-4s, etc on the 20 mile single track mountain model railroad in Greeley.

I will accept payment by check or PayPal. Shipping will be by Priority Mail and the exact shipping cost will be in addition to the price of items purchased. I will be attending Cocoa Beach Prototype Rails in January and can also deliver items there (so long as I can get everything in one suitcase).

If your are interested, please contact me OFF-LIST at "Centurylink.net". My e-mail name is "spenkellogg" and please ask for which list or lists you would like to see. The lists are as follows:

Freight Cars
Passenger Cars
Passenger Car Detail Parts
Locomotives

As I am sending this e-mail to three different lists, I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail.

Spen Kellogg inĀ  Erie, Colorado