Re: GM&O 35200 Series Automobile Car

gtws00

Hi Scott, the corner braces and rest of the underframe are all scratch from styrene. For the corner braces, I made a scale copy off the general arrangement drawing and cut the braces from the paper. Next I glued them to some stryene with some Stick Glue as used for paper and crafts. It sticks well enough to hold and cut and is easily cleaned off. I then cut the braces out and then glued the flanges to the sides. I used mostly Archer rivets for the underframe to save some time. Attached are a couple of in progress photos
George Toman