Wisconsin Central “Sawtooth” SS Box Car with Murphy Ends

Lester Breuer

I have completed the build of Sunshine Models Wisconsin Central  (W.C.) “sawtooth”  box car, numbered 135316.  Even if you are not a Wisconsin Central fan you may want to see the new photo etched double sill step Peter Aue has designed for sale by Yarmouth Model Works.  And, Wisconsin Central  paint, lettering and weathering.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Keep Modeling,

Lester Breuer