Shake n Take 2022

Steve and Barb Hile

Please excuse the multiple posts.

In between the flood of emails for Black Friday, Please let me remind you that we will be announcing the 2022 Shake n Take project on Saturday evening.

We can’t hope to replace Greg Martin, but his friends will seek to emulate his enthusiasm and desire to promote Prototype Modeling through creative kitbashing.

There will be a formal announcement of the project this tomorrow evening, around 7:00 PM CST with an invitation to respond and be included.

Unfortunately, this year there were costs in obtaining some of the parts for the project and we will be asking for a $15 donation (cash or check to be collected at the meet.)  No one will be denied participation due to an inability to contribute, however.

Looking forward to January,

Steve Hile