Re: PRR F-41 Underbody

Tim O'Connor

I suspect it's the same as every other General Steel Castings flat car of that era.

On 11/27/2021 5:45 PM, Lester Breuer wrote:
My friend is looking for photo or drawing of a PRR F-41 flat car underside. He has a Tichy Train Group PRR F-41 Flat Car Kit . The kit had no detail needed for underside.  He would like to add the AB brake Rigging under the car. The Kit was made for the Pittsburgh Limited 1996 Mid central region 50th anniversary convention. He has been unable to find any information for the underside on this PRR flat car.
Thank You for your time and effort to help.
Lester Breuer

Sterling, Massachusetts