Re: Michigan & Kanawha Coal Gone being unloaded

Thanks Doug. Ralston as the builder makes sense given they were an online industry of the T&OC (a close relation to the K&M).

This photo is the most modern lettering I’ve seen for the K&M, which caught my eye.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On Nov 27, 2021, at 8:36 AM, Doug Chapman via groups.io <toc1885@...> wrote:

Ralston Steel Car Company of Columbus built 1,000 of these cars for the Kanawha & Michigan, between July and September 1912. Numbered 7500-8499, these cars were later relettered (NYC) and renumbered (342500-343499) when the New York Central leased the K&M in 1922.

Doug Chapman
Montclair, VA