Re: MILW Woodchip Gon was Re: MILW Gondola Painting

Tim O'Connor

All I know now is what was included in the file name - David Newcomb was the modeler
and it was at the "Pacific Northwest" RPM meet in 2008.

On 11/30/2021 10:49 AM, Jeff Helm wrote:
Tim

Thanks for posting those woodchip Gon photos.  I’m very curious about the MILW model as I have been trying to find both prototype info and a good model to start with.  Would you have any more information on that car?

I have found one photo showing a MILW wc gon being loaded at a mill in the Grays Harbor, Washington area in the late ‘50s, but it’s an oblique shot from a high angle and doesn’t show much of the Gon detail.
--
Cheers

Jeff Helm
--