Wisconsin Central “sawtooth” Box Car 135316 Upgrade

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded Sunshine Models Wisconsin Central  (W.C.) “sawtooth”  box car, numbered 135316 built last month.  Upgrade was done after learning these cars had a early “high Power” hand brake with vertical brake shaft ending in a cast sill housing with gears.  And, a paint storage tip.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Keep Modeling, Keep Sharing,

Lester Breuer