Re: Modeling Project: Second Cull Lemon Load In A Gondola

Jim Betz

Bob/anyone,

  It occurs to me that any weathering due to citrus might (would?) be considerably
different from just about any other weathering process we might want to simulate.
  I'm guessing - but don't know - that citrus peel and/or juice would be a 'cleaner'
first but weather to a medium brown.

  I'm also trying to figure out "what color are lemons (or oranges)" when being
shipped in bulk in open gondolas?  I suspect that a variegated yellow that has
some brown/dark over tones would be more like the prototype than a simple
overall bright yellow?
                                                                              - Jim in the PNW