Re: 3D Printing Trucks?

Dave Yingst

Precision Scale offers metal replacement leaf springs. I used them in Kadee Vulcan trucks for an Espee caboose.
Dave Yingst
Corning, CA

Maybe slightly off topic but similar, years ago someone made metal leaf springs inserts for HO sprung trucks.  Could something like that be 3D printed?  I need to find a source for several cars and have not found any of the metal ones (anyone know of a source?) so perhaps they could be 3D printed?