Re: Frank Peacock Deceased

Bob Chapman

Sad news! Frank was always one to reach out, as he did on one of my earliest trips to Naperville. We were from different parts of the country with polar opposite prototype road interests, but we always seemed to find more than enough to talk about. It wasn't long that we developed a tradition of a dinner together for one of the nights during the meet -- something I always looked forward to.

Frank was an interesting and informed guy. Who can forget his clinics on demystifying steam locomotive appliances.

Super guy -- he'll be missed.

Bob Chapman