From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 12:41 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Steam Fittings for Tank Car Heads

Steve

Anyone with 3-D skills and a 3-D printer could make these - And happily the resolution of
them (smoothness) is not critical. What do you think? They could even be shaped to match
the curvature of existing models.

Tim O'

On 12/5/2021 11:21 PM, Steve and Barb Hile wrote:

Rich,

The special thing I am looking for is the round riveted plate around the fitting, plus, it would be nice to have just the round riveted plate without a fitting, which you can also find on cars where the interior coils have be inserted.

Thanks,

Steve Hile