Re: Next car info

Rich C

I managed to find an undec C&O/NKP Atlas 1932 box with the said radial roof (actually 15 ribs). Just removed the door tracks and use your UMM saw, easy-peasy. My roof is going on a Red Caboose Pennsy X29 in REA/Mail service. My ETA on starting this project is January. Had custom decals made.  Got the trucks. Photos courtesy of Mainline Modeler.

Rich Christie

On Saturday, December 11, 2021, 07:03:25 AM CST, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Wow Dave, that's an ideal solution.  Now all I have to do is find one. Thanks

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 6:50 PM David via groups.io <jaydeet2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The roof is easy: C&O and NKP used the same Cabre radial roof on their
ARA 1932 boxes, so just find an Atlas car and a razor saw.

David Thompson

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd