From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2021 10:05 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Concrete Wet Batch Plants in the 1950s

Is the second one a rock crusher? There is a stone quarry here in Sterling MA with a huge crusher
complex that looks like that, plus a large modern wet batch plant. And maybe a tar-gravel mixer too.
I'd love to get inside there and take pictures of it all. Or a drone could do it. 😂

Tim O'Connor

On 12/15/2021 11:35 PM, Douglas Harding wrote:

Here is a wonderful track side photo https://www.brunswickmdhistory.com/images/c/ce/Concrete_plant_for_the_new_bridge_in_the_railroad_yards_in_the_early_1950s.jpg

And another https://www.concreteheritagemuseum.org/uploads/2/2/3/4/22348866/griffiths001_orig.jpg

Doug Harding

Sterling, Massachusetts