Re: Air hoses for freight cars

Brian Carlson

I currently use Hi-tech rubber ones. But you have to get the older 22” version not the modern version. 

Brian J. Carlson 

On Dec 16, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Gene Semon via <mopac1@...> wrote:

What recommendations do you have for air hoses for freight cars in the 50s?  I see they are available from Cal-Scale, DA, Hi-tech, Tangent, Kadee and maybe more.


Gene Semon

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

Join to automatically receive all group messages.