From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Todd Sullivan via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 2:00 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Another SFRD Question

Nelson,

A different perspective and philosophy.  I like variety in my freight car fleet, so I weather my cars differently, even cars that have the same built dates.  Differences in travel, geographies traveled, and lading contribute to a car's overall weathering, so I try to depict that.  I'd probably paint and weather each of the 1945 cars differently.

Todd Sullivan