Tips for building better models for those in their 30s-50s as well as older modelers...

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

A month ago, a model railroader emailed me and wrote that “I've developed neuropathy in my hands over the last 2-3 years, which makes it increasingly more difficult to do fine modeling. I was thinking that your approach to solving common problems for us older folk might be interesting, and quite helpful!”

I gave his request a lot of thought about what I be able to suggest and came up with some tips which not only might help older modelers with similar problems but might help all modelers build better models, such as resin kits, through the use of simple jigs, etc.

If you are interested, the video came out today and is at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWedAlH0eE&list=RDCMUCX-zwxncFt-DtNrr9GRGVKw&start_radio=1

Jack Burgess