Re: Barber Asphalt tank car

Steve and Barb Hile

Especially for the narrow gauge trucks!!

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott H. Haycock
Sent: Sunday, January 2, 2022 10:50 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Barber Asphalt tank car

I think the load weight limit was met, more or less, but not the car's capacity. I would think that with a heavier product like asphalt, this was common.

Scott Haycock
Modeling Tarheel country in the Land of Enchantment

On 01/02/2022 8:57 PM Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

That’s a much larger tank car, either 8000 or 10000 gallons, but maybe not full.

Steve Hile