Re: Is the second car in this train one of the Reading Hersey Coca Bean Cars?

Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 03:26 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
That is interesting about the car type TG. Did that precede the type XT?
Tim,
You may be correct. I don't have an ORER of the proper vintage here, just looked up the AAR Mechanical designnations for tank cars, and came up with TG. However, that must be an open tank, not enclosed. Anyone want to look them up? Reporting mark was CWSX and numbers were 4401, 4403, 4405, and 4409. There is some reference to CWSX 2, 4, 5, and 9, but I suspect these are the same cars renumbered.

Dennis Storzek