From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vera Mills
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 3:45 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Bench Height for Spray Booth

Hello,

My priority list has now reached the situation where this modeller needs to start setting up his spray booth and the main concern is what height should the bench be?

The spray booth is a Fengda Model No.BD-510 240V/50HZ/20W but notation on the booth includes Delta N28496.

image.png

Also included in the set-up will be a lazy susan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Glen Mills who last spray painted in 1972 using a tyre tube!