Rail Prototype Cyclopedia set for sale

Kenneth Montero

Dear Colleagues,

Below is an email from a friend of mine who is a bookseller at train shows. We share tables at several train shows.
He purchased the Rail Prototype Cyclopedia set from an estate. His description inadvertently omits Volume 35, which was issued 3 years after Volume 34. His set does not include Volume 35.

Ken Montero
-----

I offer for sale for your discriminating pleasure, a complete set of near mint condition Railway Prototype Cyclopedias, issue numbers 1 thru 34 that include one double-issue No. 31 & 32. The total number is 33.

These highly sought after and extreme detailed informative issues have always been in high demand and especially so since they ceased being published olume 35 in notinca few years ago. The level of detail is amazing and covers many different kinds and types of equipment, locomotives, freight and passenger cars, trucks, you name it.

Offer as one-time set at $825. Shipping/delivery if within easy meeting distance to the Maryland/Northern Virginia suburbs. We can discuss details if outside that region.

Contact me off-list and we can discuss further details.

Feel free to share with additional parties.

Bob Cohen
Email:  ORL96782 At Yahoo (dot) com