Re: Iron Modeler competition?

Clark Propst

Models nearing completion. I used a Fox Valley plastic B&O underframe leftover from a ChicagoLand project. Have no idea who's trucks these are? A kind gentleman made the decals for me. I didn't cut the numbers and initials apart before 'planting' them on the car. Had to cut them apart on the model...messy...Now I'm more cautious (never applied that word to me before) I've cut out printed lettering for the name to know where to make cuts while still on the decal paper. My original plan was to use a wood door. This Youngstown door came with the sides so not thinking (that does apply all the time) I just put them on. I might put small slogans on plaques added to the doors? We'll see?
Clark