From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Douglas Harding <iowacentralrr@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 12:32 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Iron Modeler competition?

Clark I’m glad to see you bring this thread back around to modeling. Intriguing concept of just “dumping” some parts in front of someone or raiding the “parts box” and seeing what they produce. Your models look very plausible, raising a “what if” concept. Esp helpful for those who incorporate freelancing in their prototype modeling. I could easily see a few of those CI&WC cars running on my layout.

Doug Harding

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.harding.3156/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8X8Yb8NEAZqbZjHT5z0sA