From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Jan 12, 2022 6:52 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Cocoa Beach 2022

I just checked my Ipass account and I was billed for two tolls: Beachline (0.93) and Dallas (0.80), total $1.73, which is what their Toll Road Calculator says I should owe from Semoran Road to the east end. Cash toll is $2.75 and invoice is $3.69.
You really don't want to have your rental company invoiced as they will hit you with fees.
The Illinois Toll Road site announced this as if it were a recent innovation, and if so it's welcome.