Re: West India Fruit Company Boxcars

Robert G P

Thank you guys lots! Sure was an interesting company! I'll also join the Fruit group. Didnt know about it!

-Bob

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:44 PM Richard Brennan <rbrennan@...> wrote:
...and Vancouver BC Canada:

WIF 106
https://searcharchives.vancouver.ca/uploads/r/null/9/2/927329/41b0bb2a-a9bf-4ce9-85ad-d213a848aedb-A28963.jpg
Walter E Frost, Dec. 27, 1952

and with the well-remembered ship profile;
WIF 321
https://searcharchives.vancouver.ca/uploads/r/null/9/2/927338/7658ec35-f30a-4588-a7a3-ceb33329747c-A28964.jpg
Walter E. Frost, Apr. 16, 1955

Hope this helps... I think they've both been linked to the list previously.

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA