Re: LOOKING FOR PLATFORN FOR A KADEE 11,000 GALLON 105A TANK CAR

Pierre Oliver

YOu could modify this
http://www.yarmouthmodelworks.com/index.php/Products/YMW-370

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 2022-01-17 1:30 p.m., Bill Keene via groups.io wrote:

I recently picked up a Kadee model of their 11,000 gallon 105A pressure tank car to model a car in the SHPX 1800-1941 number series, ACF Lot 3365, as a car leased to Phillips Petroleum Company. I chose the Kadee model based on the fact that it was the plainest paint scheme requiring on the revising the lettering to be accurate. Unfortunately, this model did not have the 6'-6" x 4'-7" platform. Hopefully someone on this list can offer suggestions of a source to obtain a platform. See attached photo.

I have contacted Kadee and received a reply that they did not sell this part.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA