Shell tankcar for my Quincy-model-RR
From: Fred Jansz
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 04:47:28 PST
Hello all,
I'm modeling Quincy, CA in 1949.
Besides lumber being one of the main factors of existence of the QRR, I found 4 oil dealers located in Quincy: Associated, Union, Standard and Shell.
Looking for matching tank cars, I found these two prototype pictures of Shell cars.
SCCX667 was on WP track in 1949, the SCCX673 on GN track.
But I wonder; were these oil cars? Is there a model?
Thanks for your help.
regards, Fred Jansz