From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Schleigh Mike via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 9:07 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Shell tankcar for my Quincy-model-RR

In the "For What it is Worth" department, this photo that Brian Leppert posted, of SCCX (SHELL) 164, is from Bob's Photo (taken by Col. Chet McCoid) and is also found on page 113 of Steam Era Freight Cars Ref. Manual Volume Two: Tank Cars, from Speedwitch Media.  It might be of further interest that this actual car is on display at the Tittusville & Oil Creek RR museum in that operation's namesake village in western Pennsylvania.

Regards from nearby Grove City----Mike Schleigh