From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Jansz <fjansz56@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 6:38 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Shell tankcar for my Quincy-model-RR

Brian, thank you!
That picture of Shell SCCX620 answers several of my questions: builder, 10K Gallon car (Steve was right).
What surprizes me is the service date of 6-47 AND the presence of a Shell logo.
So Tim was right presuming the logo was added before 1950.
It proves there's a prototype for everything; my 1949 picture of 677 with SHELL in text and this 6-47 car with logo.
regards, Fred Jansz