Re: Photo: UP Gondola 63960 In Discharge Mode (1922)

Tim O'Connor

So... you want to contact a vendor, but you don't want to use the method they have chosen for contact?

It's hard to help those who can't help themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/bonsallscalecarshops/

On 1/19/2022 3:30 PM, Clarence Zink wrote:
Bonsall Scale Car Shops seems to have disappeared off eBay.  And I do not do Farce Book.

Is there any other way to contact these folks?  A regular website, or some other vendor?  I'm in need of a couple of the UCR drop bottom gondolas that Bonsall evidently used to make.

My reference is this car, UCR 20843.  The clip is from the Utah State Historical Society collection, taken in 1957 at Keetley, Utah:

Sterling, Massachusetts