Lester

That looks really nice.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 24 Jan 2022, at 17:16, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I expanded  the Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company  roster with a freight car a purchased from the Jim Hayes estate.  An Innovative Model Works (IMWX) Southern Pacific Box Car numbered 83627 that Jim built. A model produced for the La Mesa Model Railroad Club in the 1948 paint scheme.  I replaced the B end retainer line (as broken) and the brake rod with wire ones.  I also replaced the underbody detail with wire piping, brake levers, brake rods and added chain.  I used Tichy Train Group phosphor bronze wire.  A light weathering with Pans Pastels Payne’s Grey Extra Dark with makeup brush and SP 83627 went into service.

Lester Breuer

Attachments: