Re: Finish issues

Ken Adams

Like Eric, I have used Micro Set on problem decals and it has cleared up most problems. If that fails, sometimes Walthers Solvset will work.

I am close to 100% acrylic for finish color on models these days as the fumes have ruled out use of solvents for painting. That and my townhouse/apartment style living does not allow setting up permanent painting stations.  With the newer canister style airbrushes I have been able to spray acrylics on my deck with a temporary painting station between gusts of the almost constant wind.
--
Ken Adams
Omicron may come and go but I still live in splendid Shelter In Place solitude