From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Clements via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 3:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Finish issues

Future will cloud up like that when it gets Micro Sol or Solvaset on it for a while Nelson. It usually (always?) goes away when it dries, even the areas under decals. How long did the Future dry before you put decals on Eric? It is almost like the Micro Set drove the moisture content of the Future up and then the flat coat put those areas over the top and dried from the outside in trapping the moisture. I'm trying to figure this out so I can avoid the same thing!

Mike Clements
Wakefield, MA
nyc65.wordpress.com