From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 12:26 PM
To: <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Finish issues

I use distilled water and no detergent. I started using distilled water while living in FL.  Water wasn't good back then, in some towns it smelled like sulfur.  Not any more.I still use distilled water.

Fenton.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 12:41 PM WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

Here is a question for those of you who use distilled water when applying decals.  I have spent a lifetime using water with a few drops of detergent when decaling.  If you use distilled water do you still add the detergent?

Thanks:

Bill Pardie

--

Fenton Wells