Re: Bachmann 50' express reefer prototype

Brian Carlson

The Bachmann artwork is not clear.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 29, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Gavin <senftgav@...> wrote:

In the catalog they're announced. The closest I can find for CPR is the Dominion Express Reefers that are 45'. Refer to readytrain's scratchbuilt models of them. http://www.readytrain.com/catalog/cpr_expr-reefer/cata/index.html

On Sat., Jan. 29, 2022, 2:23 p.m. Robert kirkham, <rdkirkham@...> wrote:
Where did you see the announcement Marc?  Was there a photo?

Rob

On Jan 29, 2022, at 2:16 PM, Marc Simpson <mlwm420@...> wrote:

I see that Bachmann has announced a 50' wood express reefer in CP, NYC, PFE and REA schemes.  Does anyone know if these are based on a specific prototype?  I'm curioius what the wheelbase on the trucks are.  I'm hoping they are 7' wheelbase as that is what I need for my resin CN express reefer.  Anyone have further information?  Their catalogue says they are available in December.

Marc Simpson

--
Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY