Re: Lackawanna covered hopper decals?

Brian Carlson

On Feb 2, 2022, at 5:14 PM, D. Scott Chatfield <blindog@...> wrote:

So I'm building an F&C kit for a DL&W 1790cf 2-bay covered hopper.  (I like building covered hoppers.  Giving it to a friend who models the Lackawanna.)  Only real problem I'm facing is the decals are ugly, smudged, whatever.  Not putting them on a any model, much less one that's getting a bunch of elbow grease.

So, are there any good decals out there for Lackawanna cement hoppers, either black lettering for a grey car or white for a black car?  I gather the Lackawanna had 1790s painted both ways.

Thanks
Scott Chatfield

--
Brian J. Carlson, P.E.