Re: Lackawanna covered hopper decals?

Richard Brennan

DL&W 1790cf 2-bay covered hopper
Perhaps: http://primemoverdecals.com/dcaltemp.html?code=1&field=DLW
PMD has them in both white and black...
--------------------
Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA
--------------------

At 02:14 PM 2/2/2022, D. Scott Chatfield via groups.io wrote:
So I'm building an F&C kit for a DL&W 1790cf 2-bay covered hopper. (I like building covered hoppers. Giving it to a friend who models the Lackawanna.) Only real problem I'm facing is the decals are ugly, smudged, whatever. Not putting them on a any model, much less one that's getting a bunch of elbow grease.

So, are there any good decals out there for Lackawanna cement hoppers, either black lettering for a grey car or white for a black car? I gather the Lackawanna had 1790s painted both ways.

Thanks
Scott Chatfield