Re: Weathered Rapido DS boxcars

Eric Hansmann

Looking good, Danny! I like the paint outs for the weigh and repack stencils.

The Zig Zag papers are a great idea. I used pieces of a kraft paper bag and some strip wood to model a few door seal remnants.He paper was thin and smooth, not like the grocery bag paper. The strip wood represented battens used to keep the door seal in place.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On 02/11/2022 1:48 AM Danny Rodriguez <d.rodriguez0428@...> wrote:

Recently finished weathering a couple of Rapido DS boxcars using Mig Productions neutral wash, Abteilung 502 oils and Pan Pastels. Zig Zag paper was used to simulate the door seal remnants, a tip shared by Lee Turner.