Re: What part of kit building causes the most swear words?

Lester Breuer

My method of installing styrene running board brackets if not using Yarmouth Model Works photo etched  ones.  The running board brackets using strip styrene applied with a clean tweezer, that is tips cleaned off with acetone.  Car upside down on running board.  First, Horizontal board attached to bottom of running board.  Measure length of bracket need with caliper.  Cut strip styrene to length with caliper measurement.  Apply styrene strip bracket by holding with clean tip tweezer and touch ends to Testor’s tube cement or CA Gel to get what I call “ holding power” and set in place.   Yes Testor’s tube cement,  normally no stings if a out of tube if a fresh blob done on glue pad for each bracket.  Go back with liquid cement or MEK if Testor’s Tube cement used.

The method above has kept my blood pressure in check and no swear words.
Lester Breuer