From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ted Schnepf
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 9:27 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Poultry Car

Hello,

Are there any photos of poultry cars covered with canvas?

Ted Schnepf

On Sunday, February 13, 2022, 07:45:59 AM CST, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Ray points out an aspect that may ease modeling poultry cars, especially if you model winter months. The canvas may be covering the car sides for travel in cold weather.

Ray Breyer suggested using aluminum foil recently when we were discussing a covering for the stake beds on Jordan Mack trucks. The same material would be easy to try with a poultry car. Cut it to fit then spray on color with a rattle can before installing it on the model.

I model mid November so this is something I’ll keep in mind.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN