Re: DECO ends

kevinhlafferty

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of greg kennelly
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 4:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] DECO ends

Can anyone direct me to a drawing or direct end view photo for the DECO ends used on the C&O 5400 series 10'-0" IH box cars, please?  I would like to model one of these cars in N Scale using the IM 10'-0" 1937 AAR box with the Des Plaines Hobbies Viking roof but will need to fabricate the DECO ends.  A search of my available CBCs (1928, 1931 & 1946) did not turn up anything and I also didn't find anything in the Files or Photos sections.  I have found an online 3/4 view photo but would like to find a more direct end view, if possible.

Thanks,
Greg Kennelly