From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of mopacfirst
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 5:25 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Ps-0 boxcars

Who's AWE?

I couldn't find this listing, but then I'm not looking to bid anyway.  I built one of the F&C cars years ago, and may have used the decals that came in the box.  Spent some time filing the sill tabs and a few other things at an angle on the back side so that the thickness wasn't so obvious.

Ron Merrick