Re: LS&BC covered hoppers

Steve and Barb Hile

It appears that there were 12 cars in this series built in 1952.

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Mumper
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 2:33 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] LS&BC covered hoppers

Group,

I've done the artwork and am planning on having decals printed for the LS&BC 1958 cuft covered hoppers in the as-built paint scheme.  Is anyone interested in these?  I had not planned on doing multiple road numbers as the primary picture this was based on is car 104 and I have only built one model.  They are covered in RPCyc 27.  These would be a one time only run.  These decals have been printed before, but when I found and bought a set (offered through a hobby store no longer open), they were more S scale and entirely unsuited to my HO model.

Eric Mumper