Chicago Great Western Box Car 87432, a X-29

Lester Breuer

I have built and upgraded a Chicago Great Western box car, numbered 87432 referred to as a X-29 box car.  My upgrade included the usual upgrade to wire grab irons and ladder rungs,  “B” end improvements and other details items.  In addition, it included making new door guides and building a new underbody from styrene.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Keep Modeling, Keep Sharing,

Lester Breuer