Re: LS&BC covered hoppers

Eric Mumper

Group,

There has been a good response about printing these decals.  The idea is to do a limited number to offset the cost of a full sheet of decals at the printer and use up the available space.  Just so everyone knows what is being proposed, I have attached a jpg in HO scale of the artwork done as it would appear on the car.  The printed decals will be rearranged to save space (and for both sides and ends).  The file is a crummy compressed jpg.  The real artwork is in vector based CorelDraw.  Note that the only reasonable picture I have of these cars is of 104.  The extra numbers on the set will also allow numbers 101, 110 and 111.  If another quality picture exists for other numbers, please pass it on to me and I can include them.  Note the picture I have of 104 is actually in service and has notable differences with the picture of 101 in RPCyc27.

Eric Mumper